Monday 18 July 2016

Macadamia Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Recipe

Winter. The time when all I want to do is snuggle in front of the television and binge watch everything. The one thing that would complete this is cupping a mug of hot chocolate.

But when I think of winter, it’s being wrapped up in down jackets, scarves, gloves and a beanie sitting in front of a bon fire melting marshmallows. Yes, that is what watching too much television does to me …

So I decided to merge my reality life to my ideal life and introduce to you all this macadamia marshmallow hot chocolate to warm your winter.



The creamy marshmallow melted creates the foamy topping, the ultimate winter warmer at the tip of my tongue.

This is a super simple beverage to warm all your senses.

Macadamia Marshmallow Hot Chocolate 


Ingredients:
1 ½ cup milk
2 tablespoons macadamia velvet spread
4 marshmallows
Cocoa powder or milo to sprinkle

Method:
1.     Place all ingredients into a saucepan, and heat over medium heat
2.     Stir until macadamia spread and marshmallow melts
3.     Bring to boil and pour into cup
4.     Sprinkle cocoa powder on top



I hope you all enjoy this hot chocolate and warm your winter up.

When you think of winter, what comes to mind?


Thanks to Agent 99 PR and Macabella for sampling Macabella spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment